Atölye Teta was co-founded by Istanbul Technical University alumni duo, Ece Hapcioglu Karatepe and Tekin Karatepe in 2017. Ece and Tekin have won a Luxury Lifestyle Award together in 2019 and were the runner up team in Koctas Acik Fikir Competition in 2015.
Atölye Teta’s mission is
- -to combine previous work experiences in interior architecture and restoration fields
- to blend the past and today together via different materials
- to create modern interiors that mirror their users and indulge their needs, likes and their wellbeing
- to come up with functional solutions to design problems and to design spaces that are relaxing and uplifting
Atölye Teta’s activity areas:
- Interior conceptual design, turnkey developments, interior renovation and construction projects, fitout projects and project management
- Interior design consultancy, to offer specialized solutions, programs and shopping lists tailored to their customers’ needs.
- Planning, designing and consultancy of industrial warehouse and racking systems in the intralogistics field.
- Fair stand design, mockup and installation.
- Restoration projects for Historical buildings.
- Corporate ID and Workplace Design and guidance.